IntelliCAD is a CAD editor and development platform with an Application Programming Interface API published by the IntelliCAD Technology Consortium ("ITC") through shared development. IntelliCAD reproduce the basic interface and functions of AutoCAD, however, it is particularly able to incorporate and interchange freely between a wide variety of file types (i.e. dwg., BIM, TIFF, etc
ITC IntelliCAD is not sold directly to end users but is licensed to consortium members] who support the shared development by paying annual fees, similar to a co-op arrangement, in exchange for permission to distribute IntelliCAD-based solutions worldwide with their own end-user license agreements.
JTS IntelliCAD is one of the product from IntelliCAD which is an economical 2D Drafting and 3D Wireframe Modeling CAD software meant for Engineers, Architects and other technical consultants. JTS IntelliCAD works in native DWG & DXF CAD software to create and edit drawings.
The major assets of JTS IntelliCAD 11.1:
1) Latest IntelliCAD 11.1: It uses the latest IntelliCAD 11.1 Engine which is suitable to create Professional drawings easily just like other expensive CAD software available in market.
2) Life-time Validity: It is a perpetual and valid for lifetime.
3) API Customization: API toolkit is available at no cost. LISP, VB.Net, C#.Net, VC++, IRX Supported.
4) Technical support: Free e-mail technical support available. You can access Support tickets directly from Software.
1) Visit the website www.truecad.com
2) Click on Download and fill the details.
3) Accept the terms and click on submit.
4) The link to download the software is displayed in the screen and the details regarding the activation is sent through the mail.
You can download the software from the website and you can check the functionalities and capabilities of the JTS IntelliCAD software.
Thank you for staying with us until the end and I hope we are able to answer your question “Where can I download CAD software” for your particular requirement.