ActCAD Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd., India is the developer and owner of TrueCAD Software.
ActCAD Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a commercial member of IntelliCAD Technology Consortium, USA.
We hereby declares that all of our software products and technologies are 100% genuine & legal.
All the source codes are developed either by us or our Technology Partners.
We pay Royalties to respective Technology owners which are used inside TrueCAD Software.
Below are some important things to know about DWG file specification:
- Learn about the history of DWG file formats here (Wikipedia article on .dwg files).
- File extensions cannot be patented or trademarked. Read this article.
- DWG File specifications are openly published by ODA on their portal. TrueCAD is based on IntelliCAD Techology which is based on ODA Libraries ability to read and write DWG and DXF files.
- TrueCAD is developed using the IntelliCAD Technology Consortium (ITC) CAD engine, which is a USA based member-driven, non-profit organization. Read more about IntelliCAD here.
- TrueCAD is not a substitute for any other CAD software. It is an independent, general purpose, DWG and DXF creation and editing software
- Saving previously corrupted or counterfeit drawing files in TrueCAD will not help. TrueCAD is not responsible for the handling or processing of any unauthorized or illegal drawings in TrueCAD. The TrueCAD user is solely responsible.
- TrueCAD does not have any copyrights on DWG and DXF names or file specifications. They belong to respective copyright owners.
- TrueCAD has no association with Autodesk® or its Affiliates.
- Buying TrueCAD is not a solution if you are in legal dispute with any other company.
TrueCAD users must agree to the License Terms included with the software.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before installing TrueCAD.
Any violation of terms and conditions may result in permanent blockage of your licenses without any notice.
One license must be used only in one computer at any given point of time.